Course-By-Course Evaluation + GPA
Required for International Admission
The Course-by-Course provides a breakdown of all courses, credits and grades.
The Course-by-Course Evaluation Report contains:
- All degrees/diplomas/certificates earned
- All institution(s) attended
- Time period(s) of study
- U.S. comparability of foreign education obtained
- Breakdown of courses with credits and grades
- Grade point average (GPA)1 on a 4.0 scale
1If the transcript(s) submitted by the institution does not include grades or marks, ICD will not be able to calculate GPA.
Transfer Credit Evaluation
Recommended for International Transfer Credit
Find out how many of your credits transfer for less than the cost of one credit.
This service does not include a Course-by-Course Evaluation for admission purposes. If you still need a Course-by-Course evaluation, you will need to bundle both services during your application.
Course descriptions from your school are required to complete this service.
The Transfer Credit Evaluation contains:
- U.S. Curriculum Comparability
- Comprehensive analysis of all coursework taken
- Detailed report2 sent to academic advisor
- Copy of course description and transcripts to academic advisor
2Transfer Credit Evaluation is requested to be sent directly to your academic advisor for a final decision. ICD will notify you once the evaluation has been completed.
Please note: The University of Cincinnati is the only university offering the Transfer Credit Evaluation at this time. Watch for more universities to be added.
BUNDLE BOTH EVALUATIONS FOR $350