What can I do if my school has closed and cannot send my transcripts or other documents?

If your school has closed or is no longer operating, contact the ministry of education, ministry of health, or another appropriate government agency to see where your school has transferred your records.

Posted in: General

ICD No Longer Accepting Paper Applications and Payment

ICD only accepts digital applications and online credit card payments. Checks, money orders, and paper applications mailed to ICD will be sent back to you.