- Notarized* photocopies of all diplomas, certificate and degrees you have been awarded.
- A Request for Academic Records/Transcripts Evaluation form must be completed by every post-secondary school you attended even if you did not complete the program of study. This form must be sent to ICD directly from your school.
- Transcripts or marks sheets from every post-secondary program you attended, even if you did not complete the program of study.
- Massage therapists, physical therapists, and physical therapist assistants that have been licensed in the country where they have received their education must provide the Request for Validation of Registration/License for Credentials Evaluation form to the appropriate licensing authority for them to complete and return directly to ICD. The downloadable form may be found on their specific evaluation pages.
- An English translation of any documents that are not in English
*ICD applicants can now use NotaryCam to notarize and submit documents from anywhere in the world. Find out more at www.icdeval.com/NotaryCam.
Posted in: General