Course-By-Course Evaluation + GPA
For Education, Employment, Licensing and Certification
ICD performs a course-by-course evaluation for post-secondary courses or degrees. High school level education will not involve course-by-course evaluation but a statement of its completion. High School transcript is not a requirement.
The Course-by-Course Evaluation Report contains:
- All degrees/diplomas/certificates earned
- All institution(s) attended
- Time period(s) of study
- U.S. comparability of the foreign education credentials
- A listing of all courses with suggested U.S. semester credits and grades
- Grade point average (GPA)1 on a 4.0 scale
1 If the transcript(s) submitted by the institution does not include grades or marks, ICD will not be able to calculate GPA.