Need a credentials evaluation but don’t know how to begin?
The ICD Applicant Portal will guide you through the process step-by-step! Below are some tutorials to help you get started.
How to register for an ICD Applicant Portal account
- Open the Portal registration page here.
- Enter your personal information.
- Verify you are not a bot and click “Sign Up.”
- Check your email for a message from ICD Applicant Portal.
- Open the link in the message and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Choose and confirm your password.
Congratulations, you have created your ICD Applicant Portal account! Log in at any time using your email address and password.
Have you purchased an ICD service before or already have an ICD account?
To access the improved ICD Applicant Portal, you will need to create a new account. Use the same email address from your previous ICD account to link your existing ICD ID number to your new account.
If you do not have a Family/Surname or a valid passport, check the corresponding box at the top of the screen to proceed with registration.
How to use the Service Selector to find your ICD Service
Not sure which credentials evaluation service you need? Use our Service Selector tool to help select the correct ICD service for you:
- Log into the ICD Applicant Portal.
- Click on “Service Selector” in your account dashboard.
- Respond to the prompts with why you need a credentials evaluation from ICD.
- View which ICD services you’re eligible to purchase based on your responses.
- Complete your ICD Applicant Profile.
- Use the Shopping Cart to pay for the service that matches your needs and access further instructions for completing your order.
How to complete your Applicant Profile
Your ICD Applicant Profile helps us provide you with prompt service and better support. We will also use the information to help recommend ICD services for you are eligible for.
- After you have registered, log into your ICD account here.
- Select “My Profile” from your dashboard menu.
- Provide the required personal, academic and professional information.
- Review your responses and click Submit to save your profile when you are finished.
If the information your provided changes for any reason, repeat this process to ensure that we are using the most current profile information when working on your file.