On February 22, 2021, the Applicant Portal is Ready to Serve You
We’re excited to announce a fully digital platform to support your credentialing experience with us.
Our new Applicant Portal uses state-of-the-art technology to streamline your credentials evaluation process while providing a friendly, seamless experience.
We Designed the Portal with Your Needs in Mind
- Save time & money* by uploading documents directly to the Applicant Portal.
- Personalize your experience with your Applicant Profile.
- Get on-demand access to all required forms for your schools & regulatory authorities.
- Need help? Support is just a click away in the Message Center!
Features that Better Serve You
- Secure and protect your documents and personal information while saving.
- Custom Service Selector finds the ICD services that meet your needs.
- Easily apply for multiple ICD services.
- Monitor your order status in real-time.
Take advantage of our online tutorials to help you get started!
Current ICD Applicants:
The new portal is designed to only process orders purchased on February 22 and beyond.
If you are in process of completing an ICD evaluation prior to February 22, 2021, you must continue with that order as instructed in your welcome letter. However, after completing your initial order and you wish to purchase a new service, you may register that service using the ICD Applicant Portal.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 (215) 243-5858.
Our Phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time.
*Primary source documents from schools and regulatory authorities are only accepted by ICD when sent directly from the primary source institutions.